Recycle your Christmas tree after the holidays at a drop-off location or with curbside collection.
Remove all lights and decorations before recycling!
Drop-off dumpsters are available until January 15 at the below locations.
Some drop-off dumpsters may be difficult to access due to snow. If a dumpster is inaccessible, please be patient and return at a later date once snow removal can be performed. Please do not leave Christmas trees on the ground. Thank you for your patience!
- Enterprise Car Rental Parking Lot at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Truckee High School Soccer Fields
- Legacy Trail Parking Lot — Glenshire Drive
- Tahoe Donner Northwoods Clubhouse
Available on your trash day the week of January 9-13
- Cut your tree into 3-feet segments and place it on the street next to your trash can by 6 AM on the morning of your trash day.