Photo Chemicals

Photo Chemicals!

Illegal in Garbage & Drains

Fixer and toner should be disposed as hazardous waste. Unused and spent photographic developers and negative plate processing chemicals are generally not considered hazardous and can be poured down the drain in small quantities.

Special Directions

Hazardous waste can be disposed of free of charge at Eastern Regional Landfill by scheduling an appointment during a normally scheduled Household Hazardous Waste drop-off event.

Email signup

If you would like to stay up-to-date on Truckee's sustainability efforts or sign up for trash and recycling pick up day reminders, submit your info here!