Truckee residents have access to an online customer portal to manage trash services with Tahoe Truckee Sierra Disposal. Through your portal, customers have access to:
Email Notifications: Receive email notifications within days of any service charges to your account. To subscribe, click “Go Paperless” then “Manage Email Notifications”.
Paperless Billing: Pay your bills online.
Schedule Trash Overages: Have up to 3 extra cans of trash collected for FREE up to 4 times per year.
To log into your portal for the first time, visit waste101.com and click “My Account” in the top right corner. You’ll need your Customer Account Number and an Invoice Number, which can be found on a recent bill from TTSD, or by calling their Customer Service at (530) 583-7800.
In Truckee, the trash bill for the year is paid for through the property taxes. This includes the base rate of:
- one 32-gallon trash can per week;
- recycling carts and blue bag collection;
- curbside green waste collection;
- discounted green waste dumpsters;
- drop-off of 6-yards of green waste at Eastern Regional Landfill;
- two bulky item pick-ups per year;
- 4 free scheduled overages;
- online customer portal;
- and other programs such as compost drop-off, cardboard drop-off and Keep Truckee Green programming.
The rate for July 1, 2020- June 30, 2021 is $391.22.
Tahoe Truckee Sierra Disposal sends quarterly bills directly to residents for any extra services, such as a 2-can service or overage charges. For billing inquiries, please contact TTSD directly at 530-583-7800.
Did you just move to Truckee or into a newly constructed house? Please contact TTSD directly to set up your service at 530-583-7800. You will be billed directly until the next property tax cycle occurs for the next fiscal year.